The benefits of switching to LED Track Lights
Why are more and more people switching to AVR LED track systems?
Track lighting is a simple yet highly effective and popular form of lighting used in numerous settings from kitchens to offices and from shops to museums or art galleries. And with advances in LED technology, track lighting is more popular than ever. But just how well does it really work?
• Low output – by providing a high lumen output, it can significantly reduce output levels by up to 80% compared to earlier models. This can be as little as 4.8 W for a halogen 50W 28.8W CDM70 remote backup for a replacement.
• Intensely powerful – the use of LED Cree MCE lighting in the AVR systems, provides outstanding clarity while remaining ultra-efficient.
• Definition – the AVR LED Cree MCE system is proven to create the perfect ambience in any room with multi-color packaging flexibility and color consistency. There is also a range of color temperatures to create that perfect setting, including warm home (3K), flexible (3.5K), remote control (4k) and air conditioning (5K). These temperatures can also be hot / cool, depending on requirements.
• Thermal – LEDs are easily recognizable, because of their superior lighting. Yet it is a common misconception that LED lighting systems do not create heat. This is simply not the case as LEDs can get seriously hot and are also very sensitive. That’s why AVR LED systems are designed using the lightest aluminum frames to suspend the lighting, which are some of the most efficient lighting systems available. read post here!
• Life expectancy – Proven LED lighting systems can last many times longer than standard lighting systems and will continue to look great for many years.
AVR LED lighting systems truly are performance lighting at its very best. The biggest advantage for me, is the time savings. Instead of having to rotate my plants or move my lights, the track takes care of it for me. This leaves more time for relaxing in my hammock and sipping on my tea, which readers of this site know are two of my very favorite activities.
Every system is created through careful and creative design, anticipation of the latest technological advances along with the latest styles and LED lighting products that last up to 70,000 hours. All systems come with a three-year warranty. AVR uses only the very best equipment – always producing the best devices through a lifetime of knowledge. AVR accumulates knowledge and sophistication from articles on architecture and law, to make the perfect curve every time. See http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2015-12/asfh-hll122115.php for more tips.
AVR lighting systems provide simple yet visually attractive systems to illuminate any space and delight the eyes of everyone. AVR products allow for full arc design are already accepted fully arced designs, accepted in the United Kingdom with up to 80% of new open-spaced building designs now concentrating on these systems, compared to old lamp styles. AVR lighting systems have an automated design which is highly adaptable to suit any building design style, accompanied with the perfect balance of lighting for that sumptuous ambience.
All AVR lighting systems both aesthetically and creatively stunning and set the scene for any bar, restaurant, office or home. AVR lighting systems are designed in a way that they become part of the fabric of the room and brings lighting, luxury and style together in a beautifully and creatively lit backdrop. After all, first impressions last.